Global Maritime provides a variety of marine and engineering services related to rig moving of all types of floating units with primary focus on Jack-Up rigs and Semisubmersible rigs.
Global Maritime provide Society of Offshore Marine Warranty Surveyors (SOMWS) accredited surveyors and Tow Masters for a range of rig move services on a global basis.
Our Naval Architects and Engineers provide all types of analyses required for Rig Move Operations and Location Approvals including Site Specific Assessments and Certificates of Approval.
Our services include:
- Offshore attendances for Rig Moves in accordance with JRC guidelines
- Suitability surveys and MWS approval of tow vessels
- Towage approvals and provision of Tow Masters
- Creation & Review of rig move procedures, towage plans, stability calculations and weather forecasts.
- MWS attendance at rig move meetings and risk assessments.
- MWS attendance for dry transportations (float on / float off operations).
- Client Marine Representation
- Special Client Engineering attendance
- Site Specific Assessment and Location Approvals
- Hydrodynamic Analyses and verifications
- Stability Analyses and verifications
- Mooring Analyses and verifications