Our experienced Marine Advisory team provides first-hand advice on how customers can ensure cost-efficient and safe solutions for all aspects of marine operations and offshore activities.
Among the services we provide are:
- Rig moves and float-over operations
- Quality assurance of procedures
- Vessel assurance and marine surveys (OCIMF, OVID, IMCA, CMID, condition & suitability surveys)
- General marine consultancy
- Marine casualty investigations
- Training of vessel crew
- Shuttle tanker field verification audits
Audits & Inspection for Vessels, Rigs and Barges
Our marine operations department conducts inspections and audits of vessels, barges and rigs. These audits may take the form of condition surveys (on- and off-hire), project suitability, CMID, OCIMF/OVID, valuation surveys of vessels and rigs, safety inspections, post-incident damage surveys, shuttle tanker audits, ISM/ISPS Audits or a combination of the above.
Our surveyors use our own software GMInspect during inspections or audits, to assure quality results for our clients.
Global Maritimes Marine Assurance Service
- Crew competency assessments
- Review of marine documentation and procedures
- Onshore and offshore attendances
Global Maritime Crane Services
Our certified surveyors perform annual and 5-yearly inspections and testing of offshore cranes.GM surveyors has the certifications and procedures required to audit offshore vessels and platforms, as well as VLS, ROV and cranes. Main services as follows:
- Re-certification of cranes (5-year programs)
- Annual inspection of cranes and lifting equipment
- Control of equipment on the driller floor, incl. loose lifting gear
- Certification of new cranes
- Risk assessment of crane operations
- FMECA of crane design
Global Maritime in America provides regulatory assistance and compliance surveys for the offshore and maritime sectors. This experience, coupled with our marine operations and engineering capabilities, allows us to offer unique and tailored solutions for Subchapter M compliance.
As an approved Third Party Organization, Global Maritime provides these services through our proprietary inspection management software, GM Inspect. GM Inspect allows us to deliver consistent reports while fostering a simple and straightforward process for auditing. The GM Inspect Dashboard allows us to maintain Subchapter M documentation for our clients with 24/7 access.
For more information on Subchapter M, contact Global Maritime's Houston office.