Our Electrical Design & Consultancy team consists of electrical, automation and power engineers, who leverage their knowledge and experience to any technical challenge ahead of them.
Global Maritime’s experienced electrical design team can offer a full scope of an electrical system, automation, radio, communications, and navigational design works and engineering for marine, offshore installations and renewables.
An experienced engineering team delivers a full scope of documentation for newbuilding vessels as well for vessels in operation during repair, upgrades or rebuildings.
Our typical deliveries can be:
- Conceptual, basic and detail design of electrical, automation, radio, communications and navigational designs,
- Full range of electrical calculations including (Dynamic Studies, Short-circuit, Selectivity Study, Load balance, THD, Voltage drop, Power flow, ride through voltage dip ability evaluation),
- Integration of navigation, research or automation equipment for different applications,
- Detail electrical design of all-electric systems,
- Hazardous area estimation, and selection of electrical equipment for hazardous areas or design verification,
- Lighting layouts, calculations, and electrical installation,
- Navigation, automation and internal communication systems design,
- Supervision, documentation verification and coordination of complex design projects,
- Third-party E&I&T design verification or project evaluation,
- Wind turbine electrical, instrumentation and safety systems evaluation report.