Global Maritime is committed to zero incidents and injuries across all of our operations, globally. We strive to have a continual focus on the protection of the environment.
Global Maritime is committed to achieving outstanding Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality performance, while delivering products and services to our Customers safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards.
In order to achieve Excellence in Marine Operations, Global Maritime shall make HSEQ a value driver in everything we do within the context and strategic direction of the organisation whilst adopting the following HSEQ principles:
• Aim for a goal of: zero injuries and illnesses and minimal environmental impact
• Top Management to show commitment and demonstrate leadership and be actively engaged with the Management System
• Establish and regularly review HSEQ objectives, in order to monitor our performance
• Maintain and implement an effective Business Management System, which shall comply with international standards: ISO 9001, ISO 45001, and ISO 14001
• Review and audit the Business Management System to ensure its effectiveness, and to identify opportunities for improvement
• Comply with applicable legislation and Customer requirements, and adhere to industry best practice, everywhere we operate
• Apply risk management processes to formally identify, assess and mitigate the hazards and risks associated with our business and specific work activities
• Provide sufficient and experienced resources, and appropriate supervision, to ensure an exceptional quality of service is delivered to our Customers
• Deliver training to allow employees to perform work tasks competently and safely
• Manage and engage with our suppliers and subcontractors to ensure they meet our HSEQ expectations
• Report and investigate non-conformances, incidents and near misses in order to prevent recurrence, and to provide accurate reporting of HSEQ performance to our stakeholders
• Capture, disseminate and act upon internal lessons learned and Customer feedback
• Safeguard our organisational records and intellectual property in order to ensure business continuity
• Provide security measures and implement emergency preparedness and response arrangements to ensure the protection of our employees at all times
• Consult with our employees and subcontractors on a day-to-day basis to demonstrate safety leadership, and to promote a positive safety culture through participation and by empowering employees to stop work if it is unsafe
• Identify, control and monitor environmental aspects and impacts associated with our business, to minimise our environmental footprint and operate in an environmentally conscious manner
• Commit to the protection of the environment, the prevention of pollution and enhancement of environmental performance
• Commit to our overall industry and business sustainability in support of the renewable energy transition
• To continually monitor and support the welfare of our staff during the COVID-19 Pandemic in accordance with local Government guidelines
Read Global Maritime HSEQ Policy Statement here: GM HSEQ Policy
All Global Maritime regional head offices (London, Stavanger, Houston, Kuala Lumpur and Abu Dhabi) have obtained triple certification to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, certified by DNV.
All other Global Maritime office locations work in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018.
The Global Maritime Hamburg and Poland offices are also included on the same certificate.
Global Maritime maintains and implements a Group Business Management System (BMS) to ensure organisation, quality, and effective management throughout all aspects Global Maritime’s business. The BMS provides the basis of assurance for the delivery of safety, quality and environmentally acceptable services to customers, and encompasses the principles of business excellence and continuous improvement.
If you require any HSEQ support, or require a quotation for HSEQ consultancy services, please contact Hannah Crutchley.
Global Maritime support the IOGP best practice and have implemented their Life Saving rules globally.