Client: Ocean Farming
Timeline: 2012 – 2017
Global Maritime designed the first Offshore Fish Farm to be approved by the Norwegian authorities.
GM Disciplines involved in the project were: Hydrodynamics, Stability, Mooring, Dynamic Positioning, Structural Engineering, Layout, Risk & Safety, Marine Operations and Marine Systems.
This design was constructed in China and installed on location in 2017.
Project activities carried out by GM include:
- Concept/basic design study with report
- FEED Study
- Detailed design
- Coordination of model testing
- Establish rules/regulations/standards for concept
- Develop transport concept & analyses
- Interface coordination with equipment suppliers
- Design of hull, topsides and marine systems
- Project risk management (e.g. workshops, analyses)
- Inclination tests after installation at location
To learn more about this project, click here.
Interested in more news and updates from Global Maritime?