Client: Ocean Farming
Timeline: 2012 – 2017
Global Maritime designed the first Offshore Fish Farm to be approved by the Norwegian authorities.
GM Disciplines involved in the project were: Hydrodynamics, Stability, Mooring, Dynamic Positioning, Structural Engineering, Layout, Risk & Safety, Marine Operations and Marine Systems.
This design was constructed in China and installed on location in 2017.
Project activities carried out by GM include:
- Concept/basic design study with report
- FEED Study
- Detailed design
- Coordination of model testing
- Establish rules/regulations/standards for concept
- Develop transport concept & analyses
- Interface coordination with equipment suppliers
- Design of hull, topsides and marine systems
- Project risk management (e.g. workshops, analyses)
- Inclination tests after installation at location
To learn more about this project, click here.
Interested in more news and updates from Global Maritime?
Sign up to recieve our newsletter with industry updates.