Full Onhire/Offhire surveys of transportation and jacket launch barge STB-1
Posted by: Global Maritime | Date: September 1, 2016
Client: Caspian Shipyard Company
Timeline: 2015 – 2016
Global Maritime (GM) was requested by Caspian Shipyard Company to conduct on their behalf the Onhire condition survey of barge STB-1, whilst berthed in Baku at Caspian Shipyard, followed by offhire condition survey after completion of repair/modification.
Scope of work before repair included vessel survey as following:
- Standard pre-towing survey of barge STB-1 before moving barge from Boshelf
- Extended condition survey, as per client request, of barge STB-1 including full tanks and external hull inspection
- ROB (major consumables on board) of barge STB-1 as per onhire date required by client
-To prepare Onhire Condition Report for client approval
Scope of work after repair included vessel survey as following:
- To carry out extended survey of off-hire condition of barge STB-1 including external shell plate and internal tanks inspection, as required by client
- To carry out ROB (major consumables on board) of barge STB-1 as per off hire date
- To prepare Offhire Condition Report for client approval.