Client: Teekay Shipping
Timeline: 2014 - 2016
During the period Sept 2014- 2016 Global Maritime AS, crane department assisted ship owner Teekay with their new offshore crane on board FSO Gina Krog.
In general GM has assisted with:
- Review technical documentation with regard to rule compliance and advice on technical/regulatory issues
- Project assistance due to correct documentation for approval due to class (DNVGL) and requirements from the vessels owner, Teekay
- Verification of design and build according to offshore crane standard 13852-1 and requirements due to NORSOK R-002
- Follow-up the construction in Bergamo, Italy
- Installation of the cranes in cooperation with crane manufacturer in Singapore
- Participate in FAT, punching and to vessel owner
We bring on board the sharpest minds in the industry, and empower them with the latest technology.
Global Maritime has more than 30 years of experience in Marine Warranty Surveying (MWS).
Focus around Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), supporting trials and operations.
Transportation or towing of any object from one place to another.